Tinoose's Other World 2

Asian Ball Jointed Dolls * Blythe * Fashion Dolls * Dollhouse Miniatures * Photography * Life * NOTE: This blog is BEST VIEWED with Internet Explorer!

More About Me...

I am a 40-something year old Access-Circulation Librarian, doll collector, reader, photographer, writer, story-telling, sometimes grumpy, Pushing Daisys loving, handy-with-crafts daughter of an African American/Creek Freedman father and a very short Japanese mother...

Another Tid-Bit...

I have always loved libraries from the time I was a little girl pretending to read my father's Readers' Digest Condensed books. Browsing the dusty stacks at my local library and getting lost in the Little House on the Prairie books were my absolute favorite things to do. So you see, it's only natural that I became a librarian when I grew up...

Contemplating Change & Tinoose's Other World 2

Bongie contemplates changes in the woods...


I have been thinking for the past 5-6 months now about my first blog (Tinoose's Other World) and how I've gotten into some lazy and not-so-well-thought-out posting habits that kind of threaten the sustainability of my original posts. Since I have too many postings now (and too little time) to consider fixing/editing each one, I simply stopped short of actually taking action when it came to thinking about the problems in my old blog. Now, yesterday I started a Learning 2.0 online course that included an assignment to create a learning blog for the class. In doing so, I was once again reminded of the need to do something about my old blog. I've also discovered what some of the newer features were and must say that I really like the enhancements! Now, I could have simply upgraded from my old template in my old blog, but I would have lost a lot of what formatting that I had on it. It's my fear that the losses would have resulted in a strange-looking and damaged blog. NOT a good idea since Tinoose's Other World will be featured in a future Haute Doll Magazine article... in short, it was a risk that I simply wasn't willing to take! Since I wasn't exactly sure what would change with the upgrade, I have decided to just create the "next generation" of my old blog! And so Tinoose's Other World 2 was born! I hope you enjoy it as much as the old one, which from this point on will be referred to as "Tinoose's Archived World."

~Tinooseus!

1 comments:

  1. Tinoose said...
     

    LOL-- just checking to see if comments work. This is interesting, importing a template from somewhere else. Makes it a little more complicated because i have to format and change things. But how cool, huh?!

Post a Comment



 

About Me

My photo
Westminster, CO, United States